US$45.00 with a Shelf Company, US$65.00 without
20% Discount plus FREE CR 2
The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) requires that you register for your tax obligations and receive a tax clearance within 30 days after you start trading. We provide a professional service to register with ZIMRA and get your tax clearance. This can usually be done within 3-5 working days, subject to ZIMRA’s workload.
We will prepare and submit the necessary documents with ZIMRA, and also provide all related documents such as a resolution, minutes.
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities Act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to acquire a tax clearance and appoint a Public Officer to work with ZIMRA.
- Resolution – Existing shareholders must agree to acquire a tax clearance and appoint a Public Officer.
- ZIMRA letter appointing a public officer
- Bank advice note
- CR 2 or alternative
- Tax clearance certificate
Tax Clearance Service
Order by calling or WhatsApp 0778 702 715.
US$65.00 US$45.00 with a shelf company. Enjoy a 20% discount!!!
What happens next?
- Once you have purchased this service, we will process the tax clearance which is usually done in 3-5 working days.
How much does it cost?
Our tax clearance service costs US$65.00 US$45.00. Our prices are discounted when you order together with a shelf company. For returns, its US$25/month. Notice will always be given in advance of your returns filing date and you will have the right to cancel the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tax clearance?
A Tax Clearance Certificate is a certificate issued by the Commissioner General of the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA), to a person liable to pay tax, provided that the taxpayer’s tax position is satisfactory.
What is the purpose of a tax clearance?
Tax clearances enhances business compliance profile as the taxpayer deals with other businesses.
Why should I have a tax clearance?
- No 10% Withholding Tax is deducted when payments are made for goods and services supplied.
- No Presumptive Tax will be levied on importations.
- Tax clearance is required when bidding for tenders.
- A Tax Clearance Certificate is a pre-requisite when applying for licences issued by local authorities.
- Business counterparts have confidence in doing business with compliant taxpayers.
How long does it take to acquire a tax clearance?
The process is divided into 2 i.e bank advice note (temporary tax clearance) and the final tax clearance. The temporary tax clearance will take 3-5 working days and the permanent one another 3-5 working days.
What are the requirements for a tax clearance?
The requirements for obtaining a tax clearance in Zimbabwe are as follows:
- Company documents (Certificate of incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, CR 5 and CR 6)
- Certified copies of directors’ ID’s.
- Proof of residence for every director (attach affidavit if proof is not in director’s name)
- Directors’ email addresses and phone numbers
- Current stamped bank statement of the company
- Current stamped personal bank statement of one of the directors
What is a CR 2?
A CR 2 now called CR 11 or return of allotment is a document that shows the shareholding structure of company. It is mostly needed by banks when opening a bank account. Since you can’t acquire a tax clearance without a bank account, Shelf Companies will prepare the form or an alternative to help you open a bank account.
Tel: (0242) 709 883
Mob: 0778 702 715
Shelfcompanies.co.zw is a service by Companies Made Easy (CME) a company registered in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo, North Wing, Harare. CME specialises in Shelf Company Registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number: 15985/2019