Full Company Secretary Service
Our Full Company Secretary Service includes a named company secretary (visible at the Companies Registry) and a dedicated account manager who will maintain your statutory registers, make changes to your company in accordance with your instructions, and prepare and file your Annual Returns and Declaration of Annual General Meeting.
This service is invaluable in providing peace of mind that the company secretarial aspects of your business are being taken care of, ensuring your company records are kept up to date and you remain compliant – all year long.
- An appointed company secretary (Numeri Secretarial Services (Private Limited) showing you take your compliance seriously.
- A dedicated account manager, who is a qualified company secretary or legal executive, on hand to answer your questions and process your instructions.
- Preparation and filing of your Annual Return, including the Companies Registry filing fee.
- Preparation and filing of your Declaration of Annual General Meeying, including the Companies Registry filing fee.
- Preparation and maintenance of all five statutory registers, as required by the Companies and Other Business Entities Act (Chapter 24:32) (including Register of Members and Register of Directors).
- Up to three changes to your company per year, including director appointments, share transfers, and share allotments free of charge (additional transactions thereafter are charged at our standard rates).
Full Company Secretary Service
Click ‘Order’ and complete the short application form with details of your name, company name and contact details.
US$199.99 per year
What happens next?
- Once you have purchased this service, your dedicated account manager will appoint our corporate secretary (Numeri Corporate Secretarial Services (Private) Limited) to your company.
- We will prepare and store your company registers for your convenience. If you require a copy of these, we will forward them to you by email.
- Your dedicated account manager will always be on hand to answer any questions, carry out changes, maintain your registers and deliver copies on request, and file your Annual Return and Declaration of Annual General Meeting.
How much does it cost?
Our Full Company Secretary Service is charged at US$199.99 and is renewable on an annual basis at the same price. Notice will always be given in advance of your renewal date and you will have the right to cancel the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up this service?
It usually takes 3 to 5 days to complete the initial set up of the service, which includes appointing your new company secretary, and preparing the first set of statutory registers.
When can I contact my account manager?
Your appointed account manager will be available to take your queries, by phone, WhatsApp or by email, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (excluding public holidays).
How often do you provide my company registers?
In our experience, our customers do not want the administrative burden of keeping a copy of their statutory company registers; therefore we will store your registers for you at our offices. Your registers are available on request.
Do you provide any other registers in addition to the five statutory registers?
Where possible, we can also provide a register of transfers, register of allotments, and register of director’s usual residential addresses, on request.
I have some filings that need to be made with the Companies Registry. Will you submit them for me?
Yes. If you have already prepared supporting documentation for a company change that is within the scope of this service, and you would like us to make the filing at the Companies Registry, this will count as one of your three annual company changes.
Do you provide any other company change services in addition to those listed?
Yes. We offer a comprehensive range of company secretarial services through our sister website provider, ‘Companies‘ including company director appointment and resignation, transfer of shares, company address change, company name change, annual returns preparation and filing, amendment of memorandum and articles of association, company de-registration, company conversion, share allotment, share capital increase, share capital variation and declaration of benefial ownership., and more. Additional fees apply to this work, which will be confirmed with you before the work is undertaken.
How do you file my annual return and declaration of annual general meeting?
We will contact you 30 days prior to the filing date and ask you to confirm a summary detailing the required information regarding the current status of your company. We will then prepare and file your Annual Return and the Declaration. The Companies Registry filing fee is included within the price of this service.
Are there any compliance requirements?
We will carry out identity verification checks on all beneficial owners and directors associated with the company.
Buy a shelf company
A ready to trade shelf company
with all company documents and extras
Tel: (0242) 709 883
Mob: 0778 702 715
Shelfcompanies.co.zw is a service by Companies Made Easy (CME) a company registered in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo, North Wing, Harare. CME specialises in Shelf Company Registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number: 15985/2019
GET IN TOUCH
Deeds, Companies, and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Registered Consultant
Copyright 2022 © Shelfcompanies.co.zw