Everything you will need to start your new business and a whole lot of extras…
Now only US$300.00 US$250.00
SPECIAL OFFER – 20% OFF Ends 31st September 2021.
At a Special Offer price of US$250.00, the Standard Package includes all the company documents, first meeting minutes, all the 5 statutory registers and a lot of extras…
You want to be fully compliant with all the requirements of the Companies and Other Business Entities Act (Chapter 24:32) when establishing a business.
Savings when you choose this package
If you were to purchase each item in this package separately, the overall cost would be US$300.00. So by selecting the Standard Package you save US$50.00.
- Our shelf companies provide a company with Ordinary shares. If you require a company with more than one class of share, please call our customer service team at +263 778 702 715, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Ready to Trade Shelf Company (Private Limited Company)
- Company documents including
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- CR 5 (former CR 6)
- CR 6 (former CR 14)
- Instant transfer of company ownership
- Companies Registry fee (for director and address changes)
- High quality printed share transfer certificates
- High quality printed share certificate(s) for every shareholder
- Meeting Minutes approving share transfer and issue minutes confirming the approval
- Letter of acceptance for purchase of shares
- Appointment letter from new directors
- Resignation letter from the current shelf company directors
- Minutes to appoint or resign director(s)
- Declaration of non-trading
- First meeting minutes for the new shareholders and directors
- Printed and bound copies of all 5 Statutory Registers
- Photocopied and certified copies of all company documents including the memorandum and articles of association for every shareholder
- FREE support for the lifetime of your company
- FREE notifications for annual filings
- FREE ebook (the ultimate guide to starting your business)
Add a Tax Clearance to this package for a discounted price of US$65.00 US$45.00 and enjoy a 20% discount!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any hidden costs?
The price you see quoted above is exactly the price you will pay.
Companies Registry fees, and we have included this cost in our package price.
All of the items included are a one-off payment, with no need for renewal.
What do I need to provide to purchase a shelf company?
Shelf Companies are easy to buy. You will need at least two directors and one shareholder, and company addresses.
Simply order your preferred shelf company and the documents should be ready within 24 working hours.
See also: Information Required to Set Up a Company.
What are the annual filings that you will notify me of?
Every company should file an annual return and a declaration of annual general meeting. Failure to do that, the company attracts a penalty for every year missed, the Registrar of Companies might action against the directors, it attracts a civil penalty to the directors and the company risks being deregistered.
What is a declaration of non-trading?
A declaration of non-trading is a statement signed by a nominee director, certifying that the company has not traded or incurred any liabilities prior to it being transferred to the new owners.
What other service can I order together with this service?
You can also add a Tax Clearance Service and a Trade Name Registration Service. These services are hugely discounted when you order them together with a shelf company.
Tel: (0242) 709 883
Mob: 0778 702 715
Shelfcompanies.co.zw is a service by Companies Made Easy (CME) a company registered in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo, North Wing, Harare. CME specialises in Shelf Company Registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number: 15985/2019
GET IN TOUCH
Deeds, Companies, and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Registered Consultant
Copyright 2022 © Shelfcompanies.co.zw